DFCON 2018 – Poster Instructions (3’H x 2’W)
Place the title of your paper at the top of the poster. Include the objectives of your research followed by planned methods, results, conclusions and references.
- Place heading in large, bold type at the top of the board.
- Create a 3’ tall by 2’ wide poster.
- List the title and all authors and their institutions.
- All material should be readable from distances of three feet or more.
- You are strongly encouraged to use a type that is at least 1/4″ high (24 pt. minimum).
- Make all print dark on a very light (preferably white) background.
- Refer to figures, tables and references in the text (e.g. see Table 1)
- Do not alter, crowd, or overlay the logo(s).
- Avoid: drop shadows, illegible fonts, spelling errors, using more than 2‐3 fonts.
The presenter should set up posters at 6:00 am on October 11, 2018. At the time of the conference, there will be clear instructions on where you should put your poster. You will be assigned an abstract number, which will correlate to the board you are assigned to. Place your poster as close to the edge as possible to allow for the other presenters using the same board.
This template is intended to give you an idea of the poster structure, however you are welcome to do it how you think is best for your abstract, as long as you follow the guidelines above.
Email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org